Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Greetings
General Discussion

[Pinned] Greetings

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Berawena 3y
Berawena363440Small Kasey 22d
1 2 3 5
General Discussion

[Pinned] Leave of Absence and extended leave

Use this thread for telling the other turtles if you're going to be away for a longer period of time. So they won't stand there in Combe waiting, *sighing* for you to turn up in the slowtro channel.
Small Berawena 3y
Berawena964377Small Siggar 32d
General Discussion

[Pinned] The Scaling Shinies

Hail to the Turtles!Having a level-appropriate, incomparable (teal) item with the desired statistics on it is usually as good as it gets as far as BiS (best in slot) equipment goes. With Update 12.1 (16/Dec/2013) "Loot drops have been restructured...
Small Siggar 316d
Siggar3187Small Siggar 316d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Group Dynamics and Decorum - The Way of the Turtle

Hello Turtles!We had a lot of fun hunting spiders yesterday in the North Trollshaws - and it was great to see some new turtles online.However, it was also a very confusing session and some people felt they wasted a lot of time because they weren't...
Small Berawena 2y
Berawena4242Small Berawena 2y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Three Types of Events

Hey Slowtrowers,It has come to my attention some members ran little out of ideas for events, we'd like to encourage you not only to make more events but when we're online together, not just be split up doing our own things but RP / quest / do deed...
Small Delthrer 3y
Delthrer3149Small Jullian 3y
General Discussion

Enedwaith

So this month sees our company move into Enedwaith. The content here is the same level as Mirkwood and should pose no problem to us regarding landscape stuff we come across. People should feel free to be tackling this stuff if you havent been alre...
Small Jullian 19d
Jullian10105Small Siggar 18d
General Discussion

Slowtro Night.

Just thought we might need a thread to discuss this. Reading the results, I obviously didnt realise we could vote for more than one selection. It looks like, Alforath cant make Wednesdays, Gwen cant make Thursdays. So perhaps we should look at a M...
Small Jullian 1y
Jullian10271Small Siggar 32d
1 2 3 4
General Discussion

Lothlorien - Mirkwood Level Raises

I would like to get a discussion going regarding the (Epic) Quests vs. Slowtro levels as we are slowly but surely approaching the second historical level cap in LOTRO.Our experiences with the first one (Angmar to "all-over-Eriador" to Eregion to M...
Small Siggar 168d
Jullian631313Small Siggar 45d
1 2 3
General Discussion

Eriador Base of Operations (EBO)

My Dear Turtle Friends! How about a Kinship House / Tortoise Headquarters?We have quite a few trophies and riches collected from our campaigns.Provides RP opportunities, potential meeting point, extra Travel skill, Kinship-wide shared storage.Po...
Small Siggar 341d
Siggar432306Small Lirduiniel 63d
General Discussion

Lorien Bartering

Having spent time aiding the elves of Lorien, I have acquired a number of tokens of thanks (Silver and Gold leaves).There seems to be a wide variety of options to redeem these, and I'd appreciate some advice regarding what would be most useful as ...
Small Kasey 111d
Kasey4147Small Thalaranc 107d
General Discussion

Zokuiel, woman Bear Tamer, lf companion(s).

Hi there slowbies :D I'm Zokutai and I'm just starting out with lotro again. I have a few characters already, however I want to start a new one, proper role-playing and thats Zokuiel, Woman Bear Tamer hailing from gondor. I'm very new to role-play...
Member avatar small Zokuiel 142d
Zokuiel2148Small Jullian 142d
General Discussion

Questing in Lothlorien

Questing in Lothlorienhttps://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Lothl%C3%B3rien_QuestsThere is no two ways about it, but people will be running repeatables in Lothlorien to gain rep and probably XP. Originally only the area up and down the Mirrormere was a...
Small Jullian 151d
Jullian1135Small Jullian 151d
General Discussion

Questing in Moria

Level 47Vol II BkI,Durins Threshold, Dolven View,Silvertine Lodes,Vector to Crossroads.Level 48Vol II BkII Ch 5CrossroadsZirik ZigilJazurgundFanged PitLevel 49Vol II BkII,The Water-worksLevel 50Zelem-melekLevel 51Vol II BkIII Ch 5Redhorn LodesLeve...
Small Jullian 325d
Jullian2354Small Jullian 193d
General Discussion

Saviour of Eriador.

Some people have expressed interest in finishing off deeds in these areas. Perhaps we can organise a night this week to put a dent in them. Im happy to bring along a high level warden and run through the instance while you smoke pipeweed at the en...
Small Jullian 217d
Jullian3148Small Lirduiniel 217d
General Discussion

Steam Accounts?

To make it easier to arrange events and pick-up-play, it could be an idea to share your steam account if you have one. The chat function works very well, also in-game. I tested it yesterday with Jullian and it made it easier to coordinate our acti...
Small Berawena 3y
Berawena10886Small Berawena 264d
General Discussion

Giant Wing - Level Raise

Ok, so we tried Giant Wing in Helegrod tonight, which was quite successful until the endboss. There is an event planned for Sunday night, which some can/cant make, so after a little vote, it has been decided to raise the level cap to 49 a little e...
Small Jullian 291d
Jullian1124Small Jullian 291d
General Discussion

LOTR Card Game

Just invested in a core set plus a few extra packs for the LOTR Living Card Game. Anyone else play? Thought it imght be of interest to Tolkien enthusiasts! Occasionally the artwork seems to have draw from the movies but generally lore-accurate.Pos...
Small Kasey 310d
Kasey4193Small Lirduiniel 307d
General Discussion

Thoughts about Moria

It seems we're slowly getting close to Moria. As I remember it from the few characters that have entered that place, there's a bit of a jump in levels. It doesn't take long before the quests are level 53, and you effectively need to be 48 even to ...
Small Berawena 364d
Berawena20769Small Jullian 330d
General Discussion

WTF!! LoTRO sold off to Daybreak Games!

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?&postid=7676706#post7676706
Small Jullian 335d
Jullian6197Small Berawena 335d
General Discussion

Book 9

Siggar asked about the Epic line last night, and pointed out book 9 is all totally solo, and wondered if it would be ok to continue with it. I think it would be fine to continue on with it as it doesnt really take in any new areas and will progres...
Small Jullian 1y
Jullian079Small Jullian 1y