Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Crafters

[Pinned] Homestead Crafting Discounts

This is a reminder that buying from the Supplier in the housing areas can net you a discount. For somebody like a cook with expensive ingredients, this savings can be HUGE!1) If you own a Standard or Deluxe home in the neighborhood, the discount ...
Small Talarka 2y
Talarka076Small Talarka 2y
Crafters

Weaponsmith - Burglar Class Items

If anyone has a T5 Weaponsmith I'd quite like a few stacks of the Burglar consumable class items.For level 50 that's:Ancient Steel Throwing HatchetPrecise Ancient Steel Serrated KnifeAncient Iron MarblesAncient Iron CaltropsI have lots of Ancient ...
Small Kasey 123d
Kasey5115Small Jullian 123d
Crafters

Shield-spikes?

Grorax could use some shield-spikes for his Bash and shield-smash skills. Critical hits can make a big difference.Journeyman spikes can be bought from the trainer, but anything higher needs a crafter, a Weaponsmith.Will pay good dwarven silver for...
Small Berawena 1y
Berawena6235Small Berawena 1y
Crafters

Cook

For food enthusiasts, it turns out to be useful to have a Beorning around. All of them can make "Beorn's Honey-cakes" from no obvious materials... guess we all have pouches of flour and honey secreted about our persons somewhere. It's an in-comb...
Small Cortobras 2y
Cortobras2105Small Talarka 2y
Crafters

Looking for ...

Bera is looking for a good axe with + agility stats or something like that. Any good weaponsmiths out there?
Small Berawena 2y
Berawena4139Small Berawena 2y
Crafters

Explorer

Hi guys.Start from now, Elrhandir is working to follow the Explorer vocation.For any future need about tailoring, foresting and prospecting, don't hesitate to send me an item request.I'll try to do my best to craft them for you.
Small Elrhandir Adanorn 3y
Elrhandir Adanorn3114Small Cortobras 2y
Crafters

Armourer

I dont know if we have an other armourer in the guild, but my guardian can make both plate and leather stuff if people need. Just shout if you need anything.
Small Jullian 2y
Jullian156Small Jullian 2y
Crafters

Woodsman

Berawena is a "woodsman", meaning she know the crafts Woodworker, Forester, Farmer. This is in keeping with her background as a country/forest girl from Archet, who knows how to cut wood and make a good spear or bow. She used to work at the lumber...
Small Berawena 3y
Berawena370Small Pada 2y
Crafters

Scholar ?

We will need a scholar laterLogic says it should be Pada but I feel it would be completely wrong for his character. He works on a feel for things, not reading and researching them. He would not enjoy research and spend most of his time outside wit...
Small Pada 2y
Pada13386Small Wil "the Fisherboy" Longbrush 2y
Crafters

Tinker

Pada is a tinkerHe is a good cook and uses fishing to add extra meals or snacksHe is also a jeweller; he may join their guild depending on other trades in the club.If anyone would like a ring or trinket just contact Pada here or post in the game....
Small Pada 2y
Pada152Small Pada 2y
Crafters

Armsman

As we were starting to accumulate Explorers, I decided to switch Talarka into Armsman. There is a back story coming soon as to why he needed to make a career move anyway, which can now be read here.He'll be Woodworking mostly furniture and Weapons...
Small Talarka 3y
Talarka2100Small Elrhandir Adanorn 3y
Page 1