Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Classes

The Benefits of the Burglar

If I say he is a Burglar, a Burglar he is, or will be when the time comes. There is a lot more in him than you guess, and a deal more than he has any idea of himself. You may (possibly) all live to thank me yet. - Gandalf, The Hobbit Chapter 1As t...
Small Kasey 170d
Kasey5142Small Kasey 162d
Classes

Blue Guardian Tanking for Low Levels

Good day Eclarians. This is Hamskald, the Dwarf Guardian from the Order of Rosicalli (Talarka's friend), giving you a blow by blow description of how to effectively guard a small to medium sized fellowship. I will be focusing on the Defender of t...
Small Talarka 2y
Talarka096Small Talarka 2y
Classes

Alting?

I started a Beorning (Torborn) so I could see whether I was totally bummed by the lore and so on, and so far I've been able to suspend enough disbelief to enjoy it (but what *does* happen to my two-handed axe and my Lederhosen when I'm in bear for...
Small Cortobras 2y
Cortobras6253Small Talarka 2y
Classes

Training Dummies

Struggling with your class deeds?Use the training dummies in Archet! While we are low level they will advance your class deeds. I found it useful for Bert's shield-related deeds since I use a two-handed weapon when questing.
Small Wil "the Fisherboy" Longbrush 3y
Wil "the Fisherboy" Longbrush4175Small Hesthorn 3y
Classes

Work on your Class Deeds early!

At our current level of 6, we are not eligible for any level based trait points, and the only skills we get from a trait line is what comes with that line for free by choosing it. Most players would not see this if they left the Introduction at Le...
Small Talarka 3y
Talarka3132Small Pada 3y
Classes

Hunter/Trappers and Crowd Control

With all the "pew pew" going on, Hunters are usually thought of as a DPS class. While traited blue-line or red-line, that's pretty much the case. However, Slowtro's two current Hunters, Hesthorn and Talarka, are traited yellow-line for its trappin...
Small Talarka 3y
Talarka4127Small Berawena 3y
Classes

Why Keep Your Quest Armor/Weapons At Level 7?

When Company of the Tortoise members get their first level cap raise to Level 8, the natural instinct will be to replace all their lowbie gear for vendor sold or kin crafted Level 7 armor. This may not be your best move, even at Level 10! Some of...
Small Talarka 3y
Talarka279Small Hesthorn 3y
Classes

Virtues, i.e, Why Shire Slug Slaying Matters

If you go to your third panel of the Trait window, you can see all your eligible Virtues and their current status in a large oval diagram. You should also see 5 slots to choose, the first being available at Level 7 (not that far away), and the ot...
Small Talarka 3y
Talarka198Small Talarka 3y
Page 1