ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Slowtro Adventures

Screencaps

(Various shots form slowtro adventures)
Small Berawena 1y
Berawena2107Small Berawena 1y
Slowtro Adventures

Book 4 - Where is the Rider?

'Welcome to Imladris, Jullian. It is good that you have come. Rest well, but not too deeply or too long! We have need of adventuring folk, for there is evil beyond the vale.'Not more than two months ago, a hobbit by the name of Frodo Baggins and h...
Small Jullian 2y
Jullian21678Small Jullian 2y
Slowtro Adventures

The Plan - Autumn+

Hello everyone!I've checked the quest levels (both regional and Epic) and this is my suggestion for how to go on.level 32: - Lone Lands: Garth Agarwen (instances and fellowship area) - North Downs: Dol Dinnen / Drakes / Fornost (if someone is sti...
Small Alforath 2y
Alforath6114Small Berawena 2y
Slowtro Adventures

Resources - group content

Hello everyone,When thinking what can we do - look into:http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/World_Instancehttp://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Public_Dungeonhttp://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Fellowship_Quests
Small Alforath 2y
Alforath044Small Alforath 2y
Slowtro Adventures

Sketches from our latest travels

Berawena has always had a way with a woodcutting knife, so here are some sketches she has made and sent to her sister in Archet.The heroes about to enter Fornost: Kiri, Lylan, Ermenrich, Bera, Rychyrd and Jim (facing the wrong way, always the cont...
Small Berawena 2y
Berawena2116Small Lylan 2y
Slowtro Adventures

Onwards to Esteldin.

Having finished with the Epic Vol 1 Book II, Fredric the Eldar has advised us to go back to Candaith and seek news from him. At his request we have made our way to Esteldin through roads seldom travelled across the Weather Hills to Meluinen and th...
Small Jullian 2y
Jullian3181Small Jullian 2y
Slowtro Adventures

A trip to the trolls

While waiting for our friends to arrive at Ost Guruth (the trip from Candaith's camp was taking a while), Ermenrich, Kirithab and I made a trip to the trolls of Harloeg. It went well, while Kiri was there. When he left, it didn't go well. Tells yo...
Small Berawena 2y
Berawena12466Small Berawena 2y
Slowtro Adventures

Nan Wathren defeated!

When we last left off we had found the beautiful elf haven of Meluinen ...Where Lylan and Rychyrd decided to nap in Gildor's hall (I slept outside)But soon we returned to Nan Wathren to fight the orcsAnd even found an odd companion! The road to th...
Small Berawena 2y
Berawena2199Small Rychyrd 2y
Slowtro Adventures

Sambrog Slain!

Finally... face to face with our Old Enemy... and this time, no Tom Bombadil rescue at the last minute. Its down to us now....Looks like a 3-pinter to me. Send the hobbit in first.He's monologuing... attack!!Aim for the flat top!Defeated Sambrog!S...
Small Rychyrd 2y
Rychyrd8143Small Rychyrd 2y
Slowtro Adventures

Fergandir the plague-bearer

"The Minions of the Plague" - deep in the Barrows rests the wicked Fergandir, a gaunt lord, a distributer of sickness. Slay him, and you may find news of your dear Hesthorn. For I have heard from the birds and the trees that he went that way to re...
Small Berawena 3y
Berawena0123Small Berawena 3y
Slowtro Adventures

Trying to find Hesthorn

Hesthorn has gone missing. He was last seen chasing the crebain into the Old Forest (or so Bolger says). We followed him there, but couldn't find him. Yngvhar tried to talk to Bombadil about him, but all he could say was: "Up the Withywindle".And ...
Small Berawena 3y
Berawena2149Small Cortobras 3y
Slowtro Adventures

An Unforseen Party (Book 1, C 8)

Devastated after being told "there's no such thing as rum in middle-earth", Rychyrd puts aside his pursuit of Sharkey, drowns his sorrows in brandy, then returns to the serious business of investigating the Old Forest.The gang of likely lads round...
Small Rychyrd 3y
Rychyrd6245Small Rychyrd 3y
Slowtro Adventures

The Grand Meeting, Sep 3rd

At the Grand meeting of Slowtro - Company of the Tortoise, held in Bree on September 3rd, Berawena gave this speech:---"Friends, allies, adventurers...We do not all know each other. Some of you have been at my side through many battles. Some I hav...
Small Berawena 3y
Berawena12455Small Berawena 3y
Slowtro Adventures

Riders on the Storm (Book 1, C1-7)

Book 1, C1-7Rychyrd, Haranin and Lessaguide set out with grim purpose on a storm-lashed night, on the trail of Amdir and the Black Riders....Stairs... My Old Enemy... Too late to save Amdir! I blame those stairs... He must be stopped - Go for th...
Small Rychyrd 3y
Rychyrd293Small Lylan 3y
Slowtro Adventures

Supplies from Buckland

Greetings all.Since Wil is currently learning the healing arts with Leecher Cartwell, I would like to do the quest Healing Stores IC. This would require travelling to Buckland for healing supplies along a road surrounded by higher level mobs. I th...
Small Wil "the Fisherboy" Longbrush 3y
Wil "the Fisherboy" Longbrush7204Small Wil "the Fisherboy" Longbrush 3y
Slowtro Adventures

Walking to Esteldin

Hesthorn led a small party in search of Esteldin, far to the north of Bree-town. He and Delthrer lurked in the shadows behind Harry Goatleaf at the West Gate while I, Cortobras, blundered around outside the gate hearing them chat and snicker. We e...
Small Cortobras 3y
Cortobras5156Small Jullian 3y
Slowtro Adventures

Meet the guild leader event ?

Pada has just joined the Jeweller's guild. He has been asked to make a trip to meet the guild leader, who is in Esteldin in the North Downs.I wonder when others join their crafting guild if they are also asked to meet their leader. I think the tai...
Small Pada 3y
Pada8267Small Cortobras 3y
Slowtro Adventures

Slayer Challenge - Breeland.

Im wondering who would be up for a little challenge doing slayers in Breeland. Primarily Neekers and Flies in the marshes south of Chetwood. These mobs will be red/purple to us, but I have managed to complete these deeds, so our uber group should ...
Small Jullian 3y
Jullian5134Small Jullian 3y
Slowtro Adventures

July adventures in Shire

Shire is in trouble and might need help of the Big Folk and Fair Folk from outside as there are just two hobbits in Slowtro to help our beloved country. I think these would be nice fellowship events to take part in Shire in July while we are at 8t...
Small Reginart 3y
Reginart4100Small Berawena 3y
Slowtro Adventures

The hunt for Baugarch

Pada told the story nicely here: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?549587-Club-Slowtro-A-slow-leveling-roleplay-adventure-club-on-Laurelin&p=7186704#post7186704And I added this here: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?549587...
Small Berawena 3y
Berawena7504Small Berawena 3y
Page 1