Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Turtle Roleplay

[Pinned] Your RP - how do you take it?

I'll hold my hand up right now and confess I am a 'lite' RP'er in MMOs. I'm the diet coke of RP'ers - only one calorie. I'm mostly focussed on the action, and playing the game, with the occaisonal side of RP thrown in.Here's how I play Rychyrd in-...
Small Rychyrd 3y
Rychyrd271879Small Thalaranc 70d
[Pinned] Immersion RP
Turtle Roleplay

[Pinned] Immersion RP

We can use this thread to discuss different kinds of attitudes towards immersion in the game. (For the extreme version see the Total Immersion series).I play Berawena as a poor country girl from Archet. That means literally that she has nothing ex...
Small Berawena 3y
Berawena6369Small Talarka 3y
Turtle Roleplay

understanding elves

I want to use this thread to add links/resources that are useful in developing an understanding of elves.Please feel free to add or post questions/points for debate
Small Lirduiniel 73d
Lirduiniel594Small Thalaranc 71d
Turtle Roleplay

Inside the Chamber of Mazarbul

mellyn nín (my friends)in anticipation of level cap rise now we have finished eriador i'd like to organise a short rp event for book 3 chapter 3 where we finally find out what became of Balin's expedition- let me know by replying to this thread if...
Small Lirduiniel 209d
Lirduiniel5161Small Siggar 203d
Turtle Roleplay

A Tad Confused

Hey Slowtrowers!So even if I can't come online at the moment due to my broken laptop, I am a bit confused about questing in this club.Weren't we supposed to quest as a group and together like on a Thursday event? It confuses me when people then ru...
Small Delthrer 3y
Delthrer4212Small Berawena 3y
Turtle Roleplay

RP and epic quests

Yesterday we played part of the Epic Questline - "A Critical Strike" and "The Hideout", which finished off the Blackwolds and yet set us on a whole new path towards who knows what.We RP'ed the quests by letting one of our company (Hesthorn, there ...
Small Berawena 3y
Berawena6152Small Talarka 3y
Page 1