Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 6
General Discussion

[Pinned] Leave of Absence and extended leave

Use this thread for telling the other turtles if you're going to be away for a longer period of time. So they won't stand there in Combe waiting, *sighing* for you to turn up in the slowtro channel.
Small Berawena 4y
Berawena1107774Small Lirduiniel 8d
[Pinned] Greetings
General Discussion

[Pinned] Greetings

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Berawena 4y
Berawena365039Small Kasey 355d
General Discussion

[Pinned] The Scaling Shinies

Hail to the Turtles!Having a level-appropriate, incomparable (teal) item with the desired statistics on it is usually as good as it gets as far as BiS (best in slot) equipment goes. With Update 12.1 (16/Dec/2013) "Loot drops have been restructured...
Small Siggar 1y
Siggar3376Small Siggar 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Group Dynamics and Decorum - The Way of the Turtle

Hello Turtles!We had a lot of fun hunting spiders yesterday in the North Trollshaws - and it was great to see some new turtles online.However, it was also a very confusing session and some people felt they wasted a lot of time because they weren't...
Small Berawena 3y
Berawena4375Small Berawena 2y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Three Types of Events

Hey Slowtrowers,It has come to my attention some members ran little out of ideas for events, we'd like to encourage you not only to make more events but when we're online together, not just be split up doing our own things but RP / quest / do deed...
Small Delthrer 4y
Delthrer3252Small Jullian 4y
General Discussion

Cosmetics - want/need/kill for

Hi please use this thread to list any cosmetic item you'd like, other turtles may be able to help and looking good/right makes such a difference to the game.....
Small Lirduiniel 16d
Lirduiniel559Member avatar small Hunfri 15d
General Discussion

Summer plans & Autumn advance

Im guessing it is going to be quite for the next 4 - 6 weeks... Im just wondering if those that are about have enough to keep going with?Do we try squeeze any 75 stuff in before end of month or wait till August... is there merit in raising to 80.....
Small Jullian 101d
Jullian12233Small Siggar 17d
General Discussion

Lootboxes Changes

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?666721-End-Game-Loot-Lootboxes-Update-23-and-Beyond
Small Jullian 37d
Jullian353Small Jullian 35d
General Discussion

Upcoming Global Balance Changes

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?666168-Upcoming-Global-Balance-Changes Hey folks! Vastin here, with the next list of major balance changes that I'm currently working on for the upcoming release! This one is kind of big, so buckl...
Small Jullian 63d
Jullian6102Small Jullian 62d
General Discussion

Frodos Journey

anyone else sen this guys videos and narrative of Frodo's journey using Lotro? youtube linkreally nice imo and worth a watch
Small Lirduiniel 111d
Lirduiniel278Small Jullian 111d
General Discussion

Dress Code for the White Wizard Ballroom a.k.a. gearing for the 75 cluster

Dear Fellow Turtles...WELCOME TO ISENGARD!The Season is upon us: orcs, wargs and uruks have spread all around Nan CurunĂ­r. Their master calls for the dusk of Men. It is the blood of all Free Peoples that the Enemy wants, they ravage the land and t...
Small Siggar 200d
Siggar11412Small Siggar 145d
General Discussion

Letter from the Executive Producer

https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/letter-executive-producer-rob-ciccoliniGreetings! Thank you for being a part of the Lord of the Rings Online community as we celebrate 11 years of adventure. Happy Elevenses! I'm writing today to let you kno...
Small Jullian 155d
Jullian3101Small Lirduiniel 154d
General Discussion

Now far ahead the Road has gone, let others follow it who can!

Turtles - we have had some magnificent adventures over the last few years for which i thank you from the bottom of my heart. From the ruins of Fornost to the depths of the Rift and from bleak Dol Guldur to fair Lothlorien, I've been fortunate to f...
Small Lirduiniel 232d
Lirduiniel6291Small Lirduiniel 185d
General Discussion

Enedwaith

So this month sees our company move into Enedwaith. The content here is the same level as Mirkwood and should pose no problem to us regarding landscape stuff we come across. People should feel free to be tackling this stuff if you havent been alre...
Small Jullian 351d
Jullian11570Small Siggar 310d
1 2 3 4
General Discussion

Lothlorien - Mirkwood Level Raises

I would like to get a discussion going regarding the (Epic) Quests vs. Slowtro levels as we are slowly but surely approaching the second historical level cap in LOTRO.Our experiences with the first one (Angmar to "all-over-Eriador" to Eregion to M...
Small Siggar 1y
Jullian663305Member avatar small Hunfri 318d
General Discussion

2018+ new content in Lotro

interesting update from Severlin on SS's plans for next update.....drum roll.....its to be Northern Mirkwood including Thranduil's Court, Dale, Laketown, and Erebor!! that in itself all but guarantees Lir and Faer will not be heading west anytime ...
Small Lirduiniel 331d
Lirduiniel1467Small Lirduiniel 331d
General Discussion

Slowtro Night.

Just thought we might need a thread to discuss this. Reading the results, I obviously didnt realise we could vote for more than one selection. It looks like, Alforath cant make Wednesdays, Gwen cant make Thursdays. So perhaps we should look at a M...
Small Jullian 2y
Jullian10557Small Siggar 364d
1 2 3
General Discussion

Eriador Base of Operations (EBO)

My Dear Turtle Friends! How about a Kinship House / Tortoise Headquarters?We have quite a few trophies and riches collected from our campaigns.Provides RP opportunities, potential meeting point, extra Travel skill, Kinship-wide shared storage.Po...
Small Siggar 1y
Siggar433763Small Lirduiniel 1y
General Discussion

Lorien Bartering

Having spent time aiding the elves of Lorien, I have acquired a number of tokens of thanks (Silver and Gold leaves).There seems to be a wide variety of options to redeem these, and I'd appreciate some advice regarding what would be most useful as ...
Small Kasey 1y
Kasey4298Small Thalaranc 1y
General Discussion

Zokuiel, woman Bear Tamer, lf companion(s).

Hi there slowbies :D I'm Zokutai and I'm just starting out with lotro again. I have a few characters already, however I want to start a new one, proper role-playing and thats Zokuiel, Woman Bear Tamer hailing from gondor. I'm very new to role-play...
Member avatar small Zokuiel 1y
Zokuiel2250Small Jullian 1y