Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Slowtro Adventures

[Pinned] Turtle (Level 60)

Post stuff here for level 60 grouping. CharactersJullian (60) Warden - JullianEiken (60) Captain (One-Man-Army) - HunfriMorgli (60) Guardian - SiggarAiynearthan (65) Hunter - SiggarSilvenius (60) Minstrel - Kasey
Small Jullian 1y
Jullian6553Small Siggar 354d
[Pinned] Turtle (Epic)
Slowtro Adventures

[Pinned] Turtle (Epic)

I will refer to this thread when posting events advancing the Epic quest nights.People are expected to be at the relevant part of the storyline.I guess its been a while since the last Epic night and due to solo instancing we got mixed up who was w...
Small Jullian 1y
Jullian5356Small Hunfri 1y
Slowtro Adventures

[Pinned] Turtle (Cap Level)

Post stuff here regarding cap level grouping.CharactersHunfrid (120) Minstrel - HunfriFaerduiniel (115) Hunter - LirduinielFaerorndir (106) Lore-master - Lirduiniel
Small Jullian 1y
Jullian1139Small Jullian 1y
Slowtro Adventures

[Pinned] Turtle (Level 50)

Post stuff here for level 50 grouping.CharactersDaphodil (51) Warden - JullianFolcrih (53) Warden (well developed, but still many things to do and still learning to play Turtle) - HunfriEinreth (50) Lore-master (weak and poorly developed Turtle) -...
Small Jullian 1y
Jullian9616Small Berawena 1y
Slowtro Adventures

[Pinned] Turtle (Level 75)

Post stuff here for level 75 GroupingCharactersJimhaden (75) Champion - JullianHunfri (75) Minstrel - HunfriDolgubund (75) Guardian - SiggarFaerliriel (80) Champion - Lirduiniel
Small Jullian 1y
Jullian1142Small Jullian 1y
Slowtro Adventures

[Pinned] Turtle (Level 32)

Post stuff here regarding level 32 grouping.CharactersLooko (35) Minstrel - JullianLivinae (35) Minstrel - SiggarFlioki (32) Guardian - LirduinielKasvir (32) Beorning - Kasey
Small Jullian 1y
Jullian1156Small Jullian 1y
Slowtro Adventures

[Pinned] Turtle (Level 20)

Post stuff here regarding level 20 grouping.CharactersLircyron (20) Captain - Lirduiniel
Small Jullian 1y
Jullian1141Small Jullian 1y
Slowtro Adventures

Screencaps

(Various shots form slowtro adventures)
Small Berawena 3y
Berawena2384Small Berawena 3y
Slowtro Adventures

Book 4 - Where is the Rider?

'Welcome to Imladris, Jullian. It is good that you have come. Rest well, but not too deeply or too long! We have need of adventuring folk, for there is evil beyond the vale.'Not more than two months ago, a hobbit by the name of Frodo Baggins and h...
Small Jullian 4y
Jullian212188Small Jullian 4y
Slowtro Adventures

The Plan - Autumn+

Hello everyone!I've checked the quest levels (both regional and Epic) and this is my suggestion for how to go on.level 32: - Lone Lands: Garth Agarwen (instances and fellowship area) - North Downs: Dol Dinnen / Drakes / Fornost (if someone is sti...
Small Alforath 4y
Alforath6485Small Berawena 4y
Slowtro Adventures

Resources - group content

Hello everyone,When thinking what can we do - look into:http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/World_Instancehttp://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Public_Dungeonhttp://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Fellowship_Quests
Small Alforath 4y
Alforath0171Small Alforath 4y
Slowtro Adventures

Sketches from our latest travels

Berawena has always had a way with a woodcutting knife, so here are some sketches she has made and sent to her sister in Archet.The heroes about to enter Fornost: Kiri, Lylan, Ermenrich, Bera, Rychyrd and Jim (facing the wrong way, always the cont...
Small Berawena 4y
Berawena2287Small Lylan 4y
Slowtro Adventures

Onwards to Esteldin.

Having finished with the Epic Vol 1 Book II, Fredric the Eldar has advised us to go back to Candaith and seek news from him. At his request we have made our way to Esteldin through roads seldom travelled across the Weather Hills to Meluinen and th...
Small Jullian 4y
Jullian3424Small Jullian 4y
Slowtro Adventures

A trip to the trolls

While waiting for our friends to arrive at Ost Guruth (the trip from Candaith's camp was taking a while), Ermenrich, Kirithab and I made a trip to the trolls of Harloeg. It went well, while Kiri was there. When he left, it didn't go well. Tells yo...
Small Berawena 4y
Berawena121239Small Berawena 4y
Slowtro Adventures

Nan Wathren defeated!

When we last left off we had found the beautiful elf haven of Meluinen ...Where Lylan and Rychyrd decided to nap in Gildor's hall (I slept outside)But soon we returned to Nan Wathren to fight the orcsAnd even found an odd companion! The road to th...
Small Berawena 4y
Berawena2479Small Rychyrd 4y
Slowtro Adventures

Sambrog Slain!

Finally... face to face with our Old Enemy... and this time, no Tom Bombadil rescue at the last minute. Its down to us now....Looks like a 3-pinter to me. Send the hobbit in first.He's monologuing... attack!!Aim for the flat top!Defeated Sambrog!S...
Small Rychyrd 4y
Rychyrd8551Small Rychyrd 4y
Slowtro Adventures

Fergandir the plague-bearer

"The Minions of the Plague" - deep in the Barrows rests the wicked Fergandir, a gaunt lord, a distributer of sickness. Slay him, and you may find news of your dear Hesthorn. For I have heard from the birds and the trees that he went that way to re...
Small Berawena 5y
Berawena0269Small Berawena 5y
Slowtro Adventures

Trying to find Hesthorn

Hesthorn has gone missing. He was last seen chasing the crebain into the Old Forest (or so Bolger says). We followed him there, but couldn't find him. Yngvhar tried to talk to Bombadil about him, but all he could say was: "Up the Withywindle".And ...
Small Berawena 5y
Berawena2343Small Cortobras 5y
Slowtro Adventures

An Unforseen Party (Book 1, C 8)

Devastated after being told "there's no such thing as rum in middle-earth", Rychyrd puts aside his pursuit of Sharkey, drowns his sorrows in brandy, then returns to the serious business of investigating the Old Forest.The gang of likely lads round...
Small Rychyrd 5y
Rychyrd6607Small Rychyrd 5y
Slowtro Adventures

The Grand Meeting, Sep 3rd

At the Grand meeting of Slowtro - Company of the Tortoise, held in Bree on September 3rd, Berawena gave this speech:---"Friends, allies, adventurers...We do not all know each other. Some of you have been at my side through many battles. Some I hav...
Small Berawena 5y
Berawena121087Small Berawena 5y